EGSC is first-and-foremost a recreational (house-league) club where to take pride in providing a fun summer of soccer! We are the largest sports organization in the Town and growing as the Town grows. Its really this simple: without volunteer coaches to step up and be engaged in our youth, there can’t be teams for them to play on. And we don’t ever want to see any kids left on the sidelines because there is no coach of a team, do we?!
Coaching is rewarding. The opportunity to provide leadership to your child, other family members or neighbours on your street is important, and needed. Coaches, like teachers, can play such a positive role in a child’s life. To see them have fun, improve their social skills and overall, gain a greater sense of confidence and self-worth through sport will impact your life, too.
Please get involved and make a difference. Complete the coaching application form and submit to EGSC today. We will confirm receipt of your application and advise you of upcoming events for coaches, commencing with meetings in mid-May. THANK YOU!
Technical Coaching Staff
We are pleased to present the coaches who will be involved in various aspects of Development
and Competitive soccer coaching and mentoring in our club for the 2016 season
• United States National Deaf Women's Team
• Mustang Soccer Academy Instructor
• NSCAA Advanced National Goalkeeping License
• NSCAA Premier Diploma
• Various Coaching Experiences in both Canada and the US.
• National “A” & “B” License, USSF
• NSCAA/USSF Goalkeeping Diploma Level 1
• Olympic Development Program, Head Coach, Iowa
• Coaching Authorization: Board of Education Examiners
• Soccer, Varsity Track and Field, Graceland University (Iowa, USA)
Training Session Resources
Canada Soccer Pathway - Stage One Active Start
Canada Soccer Pathway - Stage Two Fundamentals
Canada Soccer Pathway - Stage Three Learn to Train
Click on image to download